jenjn79's Reviews > Blue Skies

Blue Skies by Catherine Anderson

** spoiler alert ** Anderson's books are pure romance and drama, and always very poignant. She tells people-stories, and Blue Skies is no different. She really draws you in with her multi-faceted characters, all the angst, and emotions. These types of stories generally aren't my favorites, but I have enjoyed Anderson's books.

Hank and Carly had an instant chemistry. Their story definitely keeps you reading. It was interesting to read how the characters changed and grew, learned from their mistakes, and tried to build a trust between them. Carly's struggle with her eyesight adds a whole other dimension to the story that makes the book a great read. You end up really feeling for the characters. At times in the beginning Carly kind of pisses me off because she is a bit unfair to Hank, but you kind of understand where she is coming from.

I enjoyed reading the book. It's a great love story that goes through trials and tribulations that are a bit atypical of other romances. If you want to read a poignant romance, then I definitely recommend this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue Skies.