Mandy*reads obsessively* 's Reviews > Muscling Through

Muscling Through by J.L. Merrow

Nov 29, 13

bookshelves: m-m, my-faves, ebook-owned, sweet, fun-or-funny
Read from July 24, 2011 to January 08, 2013

Sweet, charming and fun!
Recommended!
July 2011

I keep rereading this book and if anything I love it more each time.

ETA: I did a reread yesterday, and have to say, for all of you who have this book and haven't read it yet, please do it now! You are missing out on a simply beautiful story!! Come on, you know you want to!!:)

ETA : I am in a crappy mood so I am doing a reread on advice ( hi Anke) and I'm sure this story will improve my mood for sure!
*sigh* this is a story I'm pretty sure I will never tire of, Al is a real sweetheart, I just love him, and all who know me, know I'm greedy, I would love more of these two, and Ali and Minnie and Mum....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Muscling Through.

11/29/2013 marked as: currently-reading 11 comments
11/29/2013 marked as: read

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Susan I think I'm going to reread soon too. I miss Al. :)

Mandy*reads obsessively* Susan wrote: "I think I'm going to reread soon too. I miss Al. :)"

Oh me too! It's such a sweet and happy story!

message 3: by Rogier (new) - added it

Rogier i want this bad . no cash like always . i hope u have a less crappy day

Mandy*reads obsessively* Thanks so much Rogier!
It is a really good book, defenitly worth saving for!

Monique ~ Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews Lol... loved this one Mandy, The adorable Al will always bring a smile to my face and give me that warm fuzzy feeling! perfect book for when you are feeling crappy!!

Mandy*reads obsessively* Monique's Musings wrote: "Lol... loved this one Mandy, The adorable Al will always bring a smile to my face and give me that warm fuzzy feeling! perfect book for when you are feeling crappy!!"

Exactly! I fly right through it because it's so cute! I really really would love another Al and Larry story!

Deeze The only trouble with re reads is I can't like the updated review so I'll just settle for this lol

Mandy*reads obsessively* LOL! I know Dee, but I needed that one today, I was spitting fire! :)

Deeze Hope your feeling better now

Mandy*reads obsessively* Thanks Dee, yep, only blowing smoke now, the fire has died down! ;)

Deeze Mandy wrote: "Thanks Dee, yep, only blowing smoke now, the fire has died down! ;)"

message 13: by Anke (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anke This is a very good remedy for grumpy moods:)

Mandy*reads obsessively* Yep! it sure is! you gonna reread it now too? ;)

message 15: by Anke (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anke No, I'm back from yoga, that worked, too:)

Mandy*reads obsessively* Good! glad to hear it!

oceankitty I love this one Mandy. But then I'm a sucker for Merrow to begin with. Hope your mood improves, make sure to only read happy books for a while! Hugs.

Mandy*reads obsessively* oceankitty wrote: "I love this one Mandy. But then I'm a sucker for Merrow to begin with. Hope your mood improves, make sure to only read happy books for a while! Hugs."

Thanks OK, it's getting better, but then I have to deal with people and it plummets again! ;)

oceankitty Ouch, people. Stick with books!

Mandy*reads obsessively* oceankitty wrote: "Ouch, people. Stick with books!"

Sage advice OK! :)

oceankitty Did you ever read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time I so like the MC's idea of a world without people. It would certainly make things a bit easier. At least until you run out of food. And electricity. And other necessities. And at some point you'd run out of M/M books and what then?

Nah, I think we need people. I just wish I had a remote control to turn them off sometimes! LOL!

Mandy*reads obsessively* Nope, haven't read it, but I've seen documentaries about ow the world would be without people..I would miss a lot of people, even the ones I'm complaining about, but I do sometimes need a break from them, I just don't always get it! :)

oceankitty You should read it! it's so funny you wont believe it. It's about this young boy with autism, who don't get why all the people around him act so strangely. He doesn't get that they are sad or angry or jealous. Peoples feelings are like a hurricane surrounding him and he sits in the middle, in the dead calm, observing.

Mandy*reads obsessively* I might just read it, thanks OK! :)

oceankitty Do that! It's one of my main stream favs ever!

Lucy Re-reading this today. I need something nice.

Mandy*reads obsessively* Lucy wrote: "Re-reading this today. I need something nice."

I understand! This is the ultimate 'pick-me-up' book! Enjoy! :)

Shakisha I loved this, Al is so sweet

Lena♥Ribka One of my favorite too, Mandy!;)