Maria M. Elmvang's Reviews > Garden Spells

Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen

Jun 04, 12

bookshelves: 2012, 5-stars, fiction, owned-audiobook
Read from May 25 to June 01, 2012

What a delightfully charming book! I had no clue what to expect when I picked it up, but loved it pretty much from the very first page (or audiobook equivalent ;) ). I liked the characters, I enjoyed the plot, I completely fell in love with Bay. I can't elaborate without starting to gush, but it's just one of those genuinely feel-good books.

If this is a standard representation of Sarah Addison Allen's writing, I'll definitely be reading more of her work!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Garden Spells.

Heather Truett LOVE!!!

Maria M. Elmvang Heather wrote: "LOVE!!!"

This is the first book I've ever read by SAA, but it won't be the last. I absolutely agree :)

Trine Den skal jeg vist låne på et tidspunkt.

Maria M. Elmvang Det tror jeg også :) Jeg tænkte i hvert fald på både dig og Nina mens jeg læste den. Jeg hørte den selv som lydbog, men har den vist også som ebook.

Trine Jeg vil meget gerne låne den som lydbog. Jeg mangler noget godt at lytte til.

Heather Truett I'm not sure which is my favorite, this one or The Girl Who Chased the Moon.

Maria M. Elmvang Tjek :-) Skal jeg uploade den nu eller vil du bare have den når I kommer hjem?

Maria M. Elmvang I'll have to keep an eye out for "The Girl..." then :)

Susan This was SAA's first book and I think it's the best one so far. All the others are very, very, good, but there's just something about this one. . . *happy sigh*

I have all 4 of her books on my Nook and I tend to read them one right after the other over and over, but this is my favorite. When Dad died, this is the book I picked up first.

Maria M. Elmvang *hugs*

She's definitely comfort reading. I'm eager to try more of her books.