Hannah-Linn's Reviews > Switched

Jul 07, 11

liked it
bookshelves: read-in-summer-11
Read in July, 2011

When I started reading this trilogy I actually had no idea what it was about. I mean, it doesn't say in the summary thingy!! I got it just because I needed something to read, only to discover that it's about trolls. yes, trolls.

I was like, ok, theyre trolls that look like humans, I can deal with that. Don't get me wrong, I didn't think this book was bad. And I'm doing that thing that I do where I read the whole trilogy then write my reviews, and I'm also the type of person that has to read all the books because I just need to, even if I hate the books. Anyway, they do get better. The second and third book are way better, I think the third book was the best personally, but that's just because of what happens.

Anyway, I alos just kinda have to say that I really hated Finn. There was something about him that I could just honestly not stand in this first book, and Wendy just chased after him like a sick puppy the whole time, and he kept rejecting her, sooo.

Overall I wouldn't say these were bad, you just reeeally have to overlook a lot of crap to get to the actual good stuff.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Switched.

Quotes Hannah-Linn Liked

Amanda Hocking
“Did you think you could treat me like shit at a dance, then sneak into my room in the middle of the night and tell me that I'm a troll with magical powers, and I'd just be like, yeah, that sounds right.”
Amanda Hocking, Switched