Rehab's Reviews > One Last Kill

One Last Kill by Barry Eisler

5091950
Jul 10, 2011

Read from July 06 to 10, 2011

I really enjoyed reading this book, by the way I didn't know that it was the fourth book on Eisler's serie novels.
First I may say that the data in this whole book are really well-detailed. The places are real so it make it really easy for the readers to believe the story. The events and incidents (fights...) are very real may be because of the writer's experience.
While thinking about the characters I found out that I liked Dox and Delilah 's character but I think that John Rain character is a really interseting one. Dox is a normal humain being : he joke,laugh, stand out until he switch to his freelance assassin ( he is a good sniper).I loved his spirit he did give the book a funny touch.
Dellilah is a Mossad operative, smart, sexy ( she seduce terrorists to enable their assassinations) I loved her loyalty to her organisation and her love for the main character.It did give the book some romance.
Finally John Rain the main character, a unsociable , mystireous , paranoid freelance killer( with principales ^_^ He don't kill children and women and he only kill bad guys ^_^) . I loved the ending because it makes John Rain look more like a human .
Well I may say that this book is worth reading and I recommend it to people who loves triller...And sorry about the long review ^_^Hope you like it ^_^

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Last Kill.

07/08/2011 page 88