Lisa's Reviews > Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter

Jul 06, 11

Read in July, 2011

The more I read of Ally Carter the more impressed I am. I love the thought of taking what is typically thought of as a male career and converting that not only into a women's career, but to train these women at a young age at an super secret school posing as an elite boarding school. Who wouldn't want to go to spy school and learn everything from 14 different languages to how to pick a lock in under 5 seconds?

Cammie and her friends are back on a covert operation. They need to use everything they've learned in the past couple of years to figure who is threatening their school. Is it possibly the cute boys from another elite boys spy school or is it a rouge CIA agent? The girls seem to has as much trouble decoding the boys as they do their mission.

This has to be one of the cutest series. It's very sweet and innocent, yet packed with entertainment and heart-pounding adventure. I really enjoyed this novel and I can't wait to read the next book in the series.

www.gardenofbooks.blogspot.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy.