Susan Griscom's Reviews > StarCrossed Hearts

May 09, 12

bookshelves: favorites, romance
Read in April, 2012

Star-struck!!

This is romance with a touch of class, StarCrossed Hearts tugged on mine. Wow. What a powerful read by Anne Carter. I’ve loved every one of her books that I’ve read so far and this one did not disappoint. I laughed, I cried. A master of words, Ms. Carter takes us into the lives of three Hollywood movie stars and the way she does it makes you feel as if you know these people, even have seen some of their movies. Being from Southern California, Anne Carter, knows how to tell a true Hollywood romance, I know because I grew up there too.

Jessica, an up and coming new star, could be you or me—she’s that likable (Heehee) and completely star struck in love with Dane. Dane is adorable in my book, with a hint of bad boy to him that is irresistible. He of course, loves Jessica, but will he ever admit it? Cory “Mac” is every woman’s dream guy, gorgeous, gentle, caring, the guy next-door, except, like all of them, he needs to be told and Jessica is in love with him too. Yes, I do believe it is possible to love to men at the same time. What to do?

I wanted to know these three people personally and be their friend. Heck, I wanted to be Jessica, that’s how good this book is. When a book takes me to that level something magical happens and I need to brag about it and I have been. If you know me, you’ve heard me. The on location shoots to the other side of the world were fascinating and descriptive, giving us a glimpse into the lives of the filmmakers. I've already started reading the next book in the StarCrossed series, A Hero’s Promise, which was just released on April 15th, 2012. ☺☺☺☺☺ ♥♥♥♥♥

Regan♥

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read StarCrossed Hearts.