Marina (rinareviewsbks)'s Reviews > I Know What You Did Last Summer

I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan

Jul 12, 11

Read from July 06 to 12, 2011

Plot:
A group of teenagers returning home from a party late at night accidently run over a boy riding a bicycle. In panic they try to decide what to do, which results in a pact of never mentioning the incident to anyone. A year later a note arrives at the house of one of the teens that was in the car saying " I know what you did last summer". The group of teens get back togather to figure out if the note may mean the murder of some sick prank someone is playing on them. When things turn from bad to worse and one of them ends up in the hospital the teens know this may not be a joke after all and someone may know EVERYTHING.
Thoughts:
I love rereading books, it gives you a different feel. This book was very captivating. The blackmail kept you hanging onto your chair and I didnt not expect the ending to turn out the way it did. Also, the first time I read this book back in 5th or 6th grade, I remember being terrified of going to bed at night, rereading made me wonder what made me so scared when I was reading it the first time around.

This book was a 3 for me because of the story line itself. I felt that the story was a little bit dull. I loved the idea of the black mailing and suspenseful murder. But,the way the story was told I thought it could have been a little more intese.

I would reccomend this book to the age group of 12 and older, as a first glance into future adult suspense fiction genre.

All in all, it was a very good book, that captivated my attention and actually made me worry about the well being of the charcters.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Know What You Did Last Summer.

07/06/2011 page 8