Savannah (Books With Bite)'s Reviews > The Calling

The Calling by Kelley Armstrong

Mar 06, 12

Read in March, 2012

I love this series! Now that the foundation has been laid (The Gathering) I loved that this book gave much more details and insight on the characters!

What I liked most about this book is the plot line. Filled with lots of action and on the run scenes, this book took me for a great ride. I really love how in depth this book got. So many questions I was wondering about in the first book were answered in this one. Also, many other questions were raised.

The characters in this book go through lots of changes.I adored how each of them figure out the connections with one another and how they helped each other out. Another thing I am so excited for this book is when all the characters finally meet. Ms. Armstrong did a fantastic job in the plotting of the characters meet up. As a fan of the series, I am totally satisfied with the way the series is headed.

The Calling is amazing book that show great strength in it's progress. I couldn't be happier that this series is written so amazingly good. A stunning fusion of action, adventure, and jaw dropping secrets, The Calling is an jem!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Calling.

03/02/2012 page 17