Raina's Reviews > Noble Destiny

Noble Destiny by Katie MacAlister

Oct 23, 11

The thing you have to know about Katie MacAlister is that she is a total goofball! I'd love to meet her in person someday to see if she is as nutty as her characters who are always wacky and quite silly...this is why I love her books!

If you have read the Noble Intentions then you must read Noble Destiny. The characters in this book had been introduced to us in Noble Intentions already...Charlotte Collins and Lord Carlisle.

Charlotte Collins return to England as a widow five years after a scandelous elopement only to find herself in a bit of a quandary. When she left she was once she was the darling of the ton, however, at present, she is cut left and right by them. Five years prior she had no shortage of suitors and now she finds herself in desperate need of a husband... and a rich, titled one at that.

You can imagine Charlotte's frustrations when, after trapping Alasdair McGregor, Lord Carlisle, into marriage, she finds that he has no wealth, few connections, and absolutely no desire to bed her without both parties being completely in love. To top it all off, of of the blue his cousin - long thought drowned at sea - appears at the behest of Charlotte's ne'er do well brother stripping Dare and Charlotte of the one thing Charlotte thought they had left: their titles!

This was a delightful, funny, and charming book. It wasn't quite as good as the first in the series, however, I still loved it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Noble Destiny.