Shelly's Reviews > To Wed a Wild Lord

To Wed a Wild Lord by Sabrina Jeffries

Nov 25, 11

bookshelves: romance
Read from November 25 to 26, 2011

I have been waiting for this book for too long! But as usual, it was worth the wait! I wasn't sure I liked Gabe in the other books, but here we really get to delve into the dark side of this reckless man, and I fell in love! What woman's heart wouldn't want to just wrap this grieving soul up in love? The heroine, Virginia was a good match for him, although I did feel a little sorry for her. Her whole life she seems to be taken for granted by everyone, including her grandfather, and it's not until Gabe pays attention to her does she feel happiness again. The bit about Gabe's part in Virginia's brother Roger's death was a little different from what I had imagined, but it worked. It didn't make Gabe out to be a bad guy, but it did make Roger seem more the reckless one. There wasn't too much more on the mystery of the Sharpe siblings' parents death, just one big revelation and a few more questions. I really can't wait for Celia and Pinter's book! I am dying to find out more about Pinter, the quiet ones are the ones to look out for!! If you love Jeffries as I do, this will not disappoint. I highly recommend!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Wed a Wild Lord.

Quotes Shelly Liked

Sabrina Jeffries
“Mother nature is a fickle and forgetful bitch," she snapped. "She needs a helping hand and I am trying to hurry her along for their sake.”
Sabrina Jeffries, To Wed a Wild Lord

Comments (showing 1-5)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

.þµŋψà. [Punya Reviews...] Starting it today. I've been waiting for this one too. :)

Shelly I love this author! And I have missed chatting with you! I am so exhausted, been working so much lately, this was the first book I've read in quite some time! How have you been doing?

.þµŋψà. [Punya Reviews...] I was wondering the same thing Shelly, where have you been lately! Glad to know it's work and nothing else. I totally understand, I've joined this job recently and a lot of my fun reading time is killed everyday. It takes me 4/5 days to finish a book and review it even later. Ah, RL! Having said that, otherwise I'm doing fine. Hope everything's good with you too. :)

Shelly Well, I'm about to start a new job this week! Got tired of this one, nothing is good enough. I've been working like a maniac 6 days a week, 10-12 hours a day, and come home to tired to do anything but eat and shower and go to sleep! Then Sundays have become catching up on all the house work and other stuff. I can't wait to start this job, no overtime needed - they hire enough people to get the job done! I will hopefully be popping back up more often! I wish we both could just read and review for a living, wouldn't that be great!

.þµŋψà. [Punya Reviews...] "I wish we both could just read and review for a living, wouldn't that be great!"

With this I SO agreeeee! hahaha :p