Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict's Reviews > One Foot in the Grave

5205999
Dec 02, 11

bookshelves: jeaniene_frost
Read from August 23 to 24, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Foot in the Grave.

Quotes Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict Liked

Jeaniene Frost
“She's my kitten, and no one else's.”
Jeaniene Frost, One Foot in the Grave

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict Needed a "Bones" fix.....

Heather Going to re-read this one (which I think is the best of the series)?

message 3: by Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict (last edited Dec 01, 2011 12:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict Heather wrote: "Going to re-read this one (which I think is the best of the series)?
Have you read The Bite Before Christmas (Argeneau, #15.5; Night Huntress, #6.5) by Lynsay Sands?"

Yes, it was really good...I purchased the 1st NH book on sale @ Audiable.com on sale for $4.95 and this morning I rec'd msg that I earned an $10.00 coupon so naturally I had to get the 2nd NH book for $4.65 woohoo... The narriator is really good, I want to get the whole series on audio.

Heather THat's the only way that I have read the series, Dorsey! Love the narrator and at first I LOL'd at Bones voice, but now it's the only way I can hear his words. =) If that makes sense

Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict Heather wrote: "THat's the only way that I have read the series, Dorsey! Love the narrator and at first I LOL'd at Bones voice, but now it's the only way I can hear his words. =) If that makes sense"

Makes perfect sense....I read the whole series on paperback and it was really good! I am totally loving the audiobooks!!