Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Cursed

Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Sep 18, 12

bookshelves: 2012-summer-must-reads
Read from June 25 to 26, 2012

First I would like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Spencer Hill for sending me an ARC copy of Cursed. I have to say so far every book I have received from Spencer Hill has been a hit and I absolutely love receiving books from them. Cursed has been on the top of everyone's reading list because Jennifer knows how to write. That girl can sit down and spin out a book in no time and have you so hooked you order take out for diner and let the kids run wild and allow hubby to do the laundry minus the colors for fear of everything being pink. Well at least that is what happened to me when I started reading Cursed.

Cursed is a story of love hope and redemption. Ember McWilliams is no ordinary teenager. See she has died and been revived by her sister who has special powers. Her parents died in a horrible car accident and all that is left is her and her sister who she will protect to the very end. It is hard trying to take care of her sister and go to school but Ember manages to do that. She stays away from people because if she were to touch someone they would die. Since coming back from the dead anything she touches dies and Ember stays away from situations where she might have to touch someone.

One day while Ember is out she sees someone watching her. Nervous about her and her sisters safety she is ready to take off running with her sister but when she comes face to face with this stranger there is something there that Ember feels like she can trust him. Not only is Hayden gorgeous but there is something deep down inside him that makes Ember trust him. So when Hayden tells her he can protect her and teach her how to harness her gift she is all to willing to allow him to help her. She and Olivia are the relocated to his father's house where she can be with Hayden and learn how to harness her gift.

As Hayden and Ember get closer though someone is out to remove Ember from the picture. This person wants Hayden all to herself and she is selfish enough to disclose what really happened to Embers parents. What will Ember find out? Will she ever be able to harness her curse as she calls it? Will she and Hayden ever be able to have a relationship? This is a must read for all of those who are Jen fans and all of you who are not. This is a fantastic read that will take you on a magical ride where a simple touch could mean death.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cursed.

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson Thanks for the recommend! I put it on my must read 2012