Carla's Reviews > Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie

F_50x66
Jul 04, 11

bookshelves: favorite-book-that-i-ve-read
Read in June, 2011

Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie is my favorite book than all the books I've read. It was given to me by my teacher Ms.Zika, when we had to read it for summer vacation HW. She let me borrow it and let her know when i had finished reading it. At first i didn't want to read it.

Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie is about a boy name Steven that is 13yrs old that lives with his parent's nd his lil brother. He has a little brother name Jeffrey that later on gets cancer.Steven hangouts with his friend name Annette. Steven likes a girl name Renee in 8th grade. Btw Steven plays the drums.

Steven doesn't like his little brother at first because he thinks that having a little brother is disturbing. Jeffrey gets cancer and Steven now cares for his little brother Jeffrey. Steven is so worried about his little brother Jeffrey that he even promises to god things so Jeffrey could get better. Later on every1 knows about it and plans to save some money for Jeffrey's problem because Steven's parent's have trouble trying to pay the bills of Jeffrey's heath.

I REALLY LOVE THIS BOOK! I like this book because the characters are understandable. The theme is sad though. I love how the author was really detailed/funny/creative to write down this book. I recommand anyone to read this book because it's an AWESOME book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Michael Robinson so you finish the book fast as i don't know what lol already wrote the review