Jennifer's Reviews > Dragon Bound

Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison

Jul 31, 11

bookshelves: thea-harrison
Read from July 24 to 31, 2011

Loved it...loved it.. I can't wait until book 2. Dragos is uber yummy..I want more more more... love Rune and Graydon too! hehe

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragon Bound.

Quotes Jennifer Liked

Thea Harrison
“There are plastic bags with zippers on them. I've seen them in commercials," Dragos said to her. He snapped his fingers, trying to remember the name. "You put food in them."
"Ziploc bags?" she asked in a cautious voice.
He pointed at her. "Yes. I want one.”

Thea Harrison
“He stared at her neck. Realization pulsed. He was looking at the bite he had given her. A hard length was growing against her hip. “So, is that your long, scaly, reptilian tail, or are you just happy to see me?” No, she did not just say that. Did she?”

Thea Harrison
“A dragon just gave me a piece of jewelry,” she said. She took another swig and handed the bottle back to Graydon. “Have I been added to his hoard?”

He shook his head and drank too. “No, cupcake,” he said. “I’m pretty sure you’ve replaced it.”

Thea Harrison
“He really did demolish me. I don’t know who that hellcat slut was that tore up grass and screwed her brains out. I don’t know who I am anymore”.
Pia Giovanni”

Thea Harrison
“He whispered, "I'm going to eat you until you scream."

~Dragos”

07/24/2011
17.0% "I am lovin' this book so far.. thanks Amber & Wendy! :)" 6 comments
show 2 hidden updates…

Comments (showing 1-3)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 3: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica How are you liking this? I've heard some amazing things about this book

Jennifer I love it! I intend to finish it today. This is the one I mentioned about Dragos reminding me of Raphael...Jenese thought so too! :) Read it. Book 2 comes out next week. Also you can win the books for a contest Thea is having.

Wendy Nice review Jen! I especially like the way you said "uber yummy", lol!