Keri's Reviews > Wild Cat

Wild Cat by Jennifer Ashley

Jan 21, 12

bookshelves: 2012-read, reviewed, jennifer-ashley-allyson-james-ashle, romance-urban-fantasy
Read from January 13 to 21, 2012

Diego Garcia is a Las Vegas cop with a huge issue. He is afraid of heights, so it is just his luck to be dangling off the edge of an abandoned high-rise chasing ghost....or so he thought until he is rescued by the blond and beautiful shifter Cassidy. Cassidy was just minding her own business working on trying to get over losing her mate when a crazy man takes a shot at her. After everything is said and done, Diego arrests Cassidy for trespassing. He also ends up having to look after her for her probation sentence. Cassidy on her part isn't as mad about it as she should be. After all Diego is a human, admitted a fine one with those Latin dark eyes and hair. But a woman shifter should have some pride right...not fall for chocolate eyes and sweet kisses...right???

What I love about this series is the each book continues to get better and you never know what kinks JA is going to throw in to keep the shifters one step ahead of the humans that think they have contained. Diego had recently lost a partner so I thought him and Cassidy were a good fit to heal one another. Cassidy brother, Eric, will get his story next. Him and Iona almost threatened to take over the story. You combine kissing and dark chocolate and man I am there! I also thought Reid's storyline was a good one. I was surprised at the amount of story that was packed into the pages and how neatly it all wrapped up. I am also glad that we got to hear from out brethren down in Texas....those cagey Shifters...you never know where they are going to pop up.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wild Cat.

01/20/2012 page 34
11.0% "I admit it, I caved and started reading and now I can't put it down. I was just going to read enough to tease myself...but oh well." 2 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

SheLove2Read by any chance is this lendable?

Keri Sherri, you still want me to check to see if this is lendable? I am sorry I didn't see this comment.

SheLove2Read Nope - I've already bought it, but thank you! I may even read it next.