April's Reviews > Till Death Do Us Part

Till Death Do Us Part by Lurlene McDaniel

F 50x66
Jul 03, 2011

Read in May, 2011

Please be aware this review contains spoilers:

I read Till Death Do Us Part as well as the sequel to book called For Better Or For Worse. With my name being April, this book definitly caught my attention. I am a great fan of Lurlene McDaniel books, and every single book i have read of hers i have been satisfied with. I loved reading Till Death Do Us Part. I felt like i related to this book alot. My dad had cancer, and i can sort of relate to how he felt. This book was based about 18 year old April Lancaster. Both her parents loved her, and she was living the best live with her friends and her boyfriend. Then when she starts to feel sick she goes to the hospital to find out that she has a brain tumor. That is where she meets Mark, a cystic fibrosis patient who has never been accepted and really wants to know April. After her friends and boyfriend find out she has a brain tumor, her boyfriend dumps her knowing he cant deal with the fact that she is sick. After spending some time with Mark in the hospital she befriends him and learns all about him. A couple months later, they are engaged. When a car racing accident leaves Mark on deaths door, and April losing hope in her change of life. This book was definitely a tear jerkier but it was a remarkable story that was told with great words. If you love stories with great meanings then this is the book to read!!
5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Till Death Do Us Part.

03/11 marked as: read