Tiffany's Reviews > Biting Cold

Aug 27, 12

bookshelves: hardcopy-already-read, favourites, 2012-challenge
Read from August 15 to 22, 2012

4.5 Stars!

This review contains spoilers to one major event in previous books

I might be the only one but I thought Drink Deep was Chloe's best yet. This one was almost as good.

I really hated Mallory in Drink Deep and I didn't think she would be able to redeem herself in this one but she did. I actually didn't hate her as much. Chloe was able to create the situation in such a way that I actually did feel sorry for her and feel for her.

Merit is still kick butt and amazing. I think she is probably one of my fav heroines.

Ethan. *Sighs* I'm so happy to have Ethan back and alive for a FULL book. :P I can see why Chole did what she did but I'm glad it's behind us. As usual, it isn't an immediate reunion. Ethan and Merit have the "bond" to deal with which leads to the "will they, won't they" debacle they are famous for. Let's just say I got an ending I was happy with.

The plot was really good and kept my attention. I think this one had more action then the previous ones. It seemed that way to me anyways.

Another great addition to a very addicting series. I am eagerly awaiting for House Rules! :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Biting Cold.

08/17/2012 page 76