Honey's Reviews > Montana's Vamp

Montana's Vamp by Lynn Hagen

Jul 03, 11

bookshelves: sexy-shifters, vampires, mpreg

This one was really sweet. Gabby was fun with his mile-a-minute talk and likeable due to his insecurities. His being half-vamp brought no real conflict to the story though, which was a bit of a let down. It would have made sense for it to not have been introduced as a set back at all when it simply wasn’t. I liked Montana too, he just took Gabby in stride. Once he got over the initial shock of his mate he was loving and just dealt with everything that came their way.

A lot goes on in the books considering their length but it's a shame that when something really interesting is introduced it ends with the corresponding couple's book and isn't revisited later on. I would have loved to have read about Heaven’s pregnancy and his twins. What does it say on their birth certificates? How have Heaven and Murdock dealt with it all? Johnny’s improved so much since book 2 too; maybe we could have gotten a little something about what’s been going on with him? I don’t really want to read about another of the mates' escapades.

It’s great to see that the paranormal world is growing in the series too, so that now there are not only wolves and vampires but also fairies and bears and *whispers* demons. This series is light and goofy and the books are meant as an uncomplicated read and always leave a smile on my face.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Montana's Vamp.