Angel's Reviews > The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Jul 02, 2011

bookshelves: penguin-dutton, contemporary, ya, 2012-release
Read in January, 2012

Let us go then, you and I, to sob uncontrollably into the pages of this book.

Quotes Angel Liked

John Green
“Look, let me just say it: He was hot. A nonhot boy stares at you relentlessly and it is, at best, awkward and, at worst, a form of assault. But a hot boy . . . well.”

John Green
“Books so special and rare and yours that advertising your affection feels like a betrayal.”

John Green
“Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book. And then there are books like An Imperial Affliction, which you can't tell people about, books so special and rare and yours that advertising your affection feels like betrayal”

John Green
“And I wondered if hurdlers ever thought, you know, 'This would go faster if we just got rid of the hurdles.”

01/10/2012 page 9
3.0% ""He was hot. A nonhot boy stares at you relentlessly and it is, at best, awkward and at worst, a form of assault. But a hot boy...well.""
01/10/2012 page 31
10.0% ""And I wondered if hurdlers ever thought, you know, 'This would go faster if we just got rid of the hurdles.'""
01/10/2012 page 63
20.0% ""That's the thing about pain...it demands to be felt." 1 comment
01/10/2012 page 94
30.0% ""But, oh, sweet holy Lord, I would ride that one-legged pony all the way around the corral.""
05/28/2016 marked as: read

Jennifer Ellision I think I have to go buy this now. Today.