Pamela's Reviews > Werewolf in the North Woods

F_50x66
Jul 02, 11

Read in June, 2011

Reviewed for NetGalley:

Abby's grandfather has spotted not one, but two Bigfoot people. As if that is not enough information to process; he claims the female Bigfoot is pregnant. Now, just who in the world is going to believe a windy old man like her grandfather?! That is why Abby jumps at the chance to come help him find some hard evidence.

Roarke has his own motives. He really likes Abby, but being who he is, he cannot allow the sasquatches to be seen. He knows that if they are brought into the open, people would cage them and use them for scientific purposes. Together he must work with Abby in their search for the sasquatches. What he does not count on is the strong attraction growing between Abby and him. Will their feelings get in the way of what they are trying to accomplish or will they aid them on their mission?

Vicki Lewis Thompson writes another witty and charming read, WEREWOLF IN THE NORTH WOODS. I admit, at first this did not sound like a book I would read, but I gave it a chance, and what a pleasant surprise. WEREWOLF IN THE NORTH WOODS had me from the beginning. I soon found myself flipping page after page, one minute serious and the next laughing my butt off. I loved everything about it... plot, characters, you name it. I really enjoyed Abby and Roarke's story and I look forward to reading Ms. Thompson's next novel.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Werewolf in the North Woods.