Christi Snow's Reviews > Game for Anything

Game for Anything by Bella Andre

Jul 02, 2011

Read on July 01, 2011

Full review reposted from my Smitten with Reading blog...
My Review:
I really enjoy the sports-centered books. This one is about Ty, quarterback for the Superbowl-winning Outlaws.

I loved Julie's character. She came from money, but not necessarily a good home life. She has built her career and business entirely on her own. She knows how to handle and work people and is totally confident about herself and her own abilities until she gets around Ty and then she tends to melt into a hormonal puddle.

Ty has his own issues. He was raised by an alcoholic father at the edge of poverty. Dear old dad saw Ty as a talented way to make money...not as a son. Ty has a natural talent, charisma, and good looks and he has let his life maintain a fairly shallow level. He has always regretted the events of the morning after his night of passion with Julie and she's always stayed close to the surface of his thoughts. Just like, for Julie, no man has ever compared in her mind to Ty.

I like how this relationship slowly develops esp. for Julie. Ty never has any doubt from the moment that he hears her name that he wants her in his bed again. Julie, on the other hand, still feels the anger and hurt that was left after he took her virginity. But as she begins to know Ty better, she starts to see him in a better light and begins to think that maybe her hormones may not be so out of whack with what her mind and heart need.

There were a few minor issues with this book and the characters in it acting consistently, but honestly, people (esp. when there are emotions involved) don't necessarily act consistently.

Bella Andre writes great, emotional, sexy reads and this one is no exception. It's a really fun book to read. Highly entertaining with just enough heat to find you reaching for your significant other.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Game for Anything.