Sharon 's Reviews > Deadly Desire

Deadly Desire by Keri Arthur

Jul 07, 11

bookshelves: crime-mystery, fantasy-paranormal, magic, shifters-weres, vamps
Read from July 02 to 06, 2011

Soooooo, this installment in the Riley Jenson series was very enjoyable. She's found herself in the middle of a very interesting murder investigation involving murdered teens, decapitated vamps, hellhounds and zombies. She's also found a smoothness in her relationship with Quinn. They are getting along great--she's staying monagamous and he's being the doting, sweet Manfriend. But during this case, she runs into Kye, a werewolf bounty hunter, that she doesn't really like. He represents everything that she hates about her job--he kills indiscrimanately and for the right price. She really can't stand him, and really can't stand the undeniable attraction she has for him. When all is said and done, Kye ends up being THE ONE thing she's been dying to have. But she doesn't want him, she wants Quinn, who she just knows is the mate to her vamp soul.

I feel bad for Riley. She's wanted this for so long and for it to end up with someone with a less than moral fiber, just shows that what we want isn't always what we get. Kye doesn't want her either. He has no desires for the life that she has dreamed of. And poor Quinn!!! (my fave person in this series) It's going to be so hard for him to share her now that she's found her soul mate. Can't wait to find out how this is going to be resolved.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Desire.