Meg's Reviews > The Titan's Curse

The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan

Jul 02, 2011

Read in May, 2011

LEAH'S RATING (age 6): *****

LEAH'S REVIEW: It was absolutely awesome!

LEAH'S FAVORITE QUOTE: "Welcome, heroes," Artemis said. "MOO!"

----------

RAEF'S RATING (age 8): *****

RAEF'S REVIEW: I like it because there are parts in it that I don't understand. I think that's funny.

RAEF'S FAVORITE QUOTE: The Ares camper and the Hunter were trying to kill each other with a sword and a basketball.

----------

MEG'S RATING: *****

MEG'S REVIEW: Book #3 kicked it up to full throttle again for me. There were lovely twists that I didn't see coming in more than one place - not to mention that the characters of Thalia and Zoe became my favorites of the series. The plot was tighter and the action more exciting than #1 - and, of course, Riordan's goofy wit is a constant.

MEG'S FAVORITE QUOTES:

I didn't know if it was possible to get stampeded underwater, but I didn't really want to find out. "It's cool. No sword. See? No sword. Calm thoughts. Sea grass. Mama cows. Vegetarianism." (Percy)

"Sometimes mortals can be more horrible than monsters." (Zoe)

The cafe windows wrapped all the way around the observation floor, which gave us a beautiful panoramic view of the skeletal army that had come to kill us.

"The most dangerous flaws are those which are good in moderation... Evil is easy to fight. Lack of wisdom... that is very hard indeed." (Athena)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Titan's Curse.