Jackie's Reviews > The Crescent

The Crescent by Jordan Deen

Nov 13, 11

Read from November 11 to 12, 2011

A very different book from those about Werewolves. Good plot and it was a quick read. The first thing i noticed was the writing style. It was weird, some had grammar errors but overall a decent book to read but not my favourite. But as soon i was reading towards the end, i hadn't noticed the errors. Some parts near the beginning seem to be rushed... not quite detailed and lack a few things.

The protagonist, Lacey is a seventeen year old girl, who lives with her parents, but not really. She's focused on finishing school and going to college. But when she encounters Alex and Brandon, things gets messy. When she discovers who she actually is and who Brandon and Alex are. With the love triangle ahead, Lacey gets confused who she's meant to be with. Brandon and Alex are enemies. With the dreams she getting, she's confused about destiny and love. She struggles to find the truth and would do anything to save her 'only' family.

I love werewolves stories and this one was a good one. Along with the characters, i kept switching teams, whether to be cheering for Alex or Brandon. My mind hasn't chosen yet. Both guys do really care about Lacey and it's so hard to choose between the two. I'm hoping the next book would make my mind.

The ending was a cliffhanger and i'm looking forward to read the next one. Hope it surprises me.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Crescent.