Isaiah's Reviews > The MacArthur Student Bible -New King James Version

The MacArthur Student Bible -New King James Version by Anonymous

Mar 19, 08

Everyone needs to read the bible. If you don't have one get one and start reading (never stop).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The MacArthur Student Bible -New King James Version.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Gurr Have you read the whole bible?

Isaiah Not quite. I'm almost there.

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Gurr Really! thats so cool. What book are you in?

message 4: by Emilee (new)

Emilee ?

Isaiah hey whats the q for.

message 6: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Gurr Yea what is it for?

message 7: by Emilee (new)

Emilee well you asked him what book of the Bible he was in.so I was wondering.

message 8: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Gurr Oh, that makes sense.

message 9: by Torianna (new)

Torianna um... the shortest verse in the Bible is Jesus Wept. idk wat book its in, tho

#1mjfannamedcharles I think it's in psalms.

#1mjfannamedcharles It's weird that the shortest verse n the bible is in the longest book in he bible.

message 12: by Torianna (new)

Torianna i know

message 13: by Bo'kem (new)

Bo'kem Allah I read this 1 chapter a day, from Gen. 1 - Rev. 22... & I will never get those 3 years back!!!

What a shame... ppl worship a childish & jealous, psychopathic murderer.

The psychosis of Abraham is a pathetic display of a mans lack of logic & reasoning. What kind of man would be willing to kill his own son at the request of an invisible being? Is that what's expected of you by this god... complete malfunction of logic??? That's the father of Judaism, Christianity & Islam. All 3 religions are so proud of this man. But, what would people think of a man like that today?

#1mjfannamedcharles We dont worship abraham. And besides wouldnt you answer to God if you were a christian? So you think ALL those people in the bible just had a voice in their head? Also he wasnt an invisble being he came down to earth. BTW I may be 11 but I teach a sunday school class on sunday so...

message 15: by Noah (new)

Noah Amen Charles!

message 16: by Aleksander (new)

Aleksander Wait, 11-year-old can teach Sunday school? Is there that much of a shortage of clergy?

#1mjfannamedcharles No. I used to. Its just tha Ive read the bible 9 time so Intought a class.