Byron's Reviews > Unnatural

Unnatural by Michael Griffo

Jul 06, 11

bookshelves: m-m-read, paranormal, romance, ya-recommended
Read from July 02 to 06, 2011 — I own a copy

This book is going to be in my top 5 for this year!!!

The book starts off quiet poetic really. Then as we get to know the main character the story starts to unfold. It just flows through out the whole book. There was no parts that jumped from scene to scene leaving me feeling like I missed something.

All the major players are introduced fully and built into real people who I could relate to in someway or another. The protagonist's are all built so well.

The story is blindingly well written with just the right mix of information and tantalising description to keep you wondering just where this is headed. Every time I tried to second guess the direction, I was left flummoxed because it never quite went where I thought it would.

PLEASE don't let the following turn you off it's why I hate categorised books. This book is really a YA book, but the lead story is a love story between two teenagers so it sort of fits into the m/m romance category. Yet I'm hesitant to put it there for turning people off the actual story which if the world were a better place full of more understanding would dump Edward/Bella/Jacob on their respective rumps. And having said that you also can guess that it fit's in the 'vampire' genre too.

I for one can NOT wait for book 2 to come out and have an expectation that this story will continue to grow. Thank you to Michael for his hard work.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unnatural.