L.E.Olteano 's Reviews > Preeminent Hollows

5203869
Jul 15, 11

bookshelves: blog-review, reviewed, received-for-review
Read in July, 2011

As the description informs, this is a short collection of 12 tales, a prologue to The Chaos Narratives, and by the looks of it, it heralds great, great news.
All of them are ridiculously charming, some in tones of a fun read, some in tones of old, intriguing tales, some in tones of gripping action and plentiful paranormal (dislike the term, but oh well…) twists and turns.
The mastership of the pen is abundantly clear, and Brian Fatah Steele‘s writing gives yet again proof of genius. I loved all bits to bits, if I might say so. I especially, especially enjoyed “The S’allow Man” and “Always Katya”, though I did love them all, honestly.
I didn’t tell you about the quotes, did I? Aside being a magnificent writer, a refined connoisseur of myth, religion and what I like to think of as natural forces (as opposed to the term “paranormal”) Brian Fatah Steele also gives serious food for thought through the quotes that introduce you to his lovely works.
You really need to read this, and you’ll really need to read The Chaos Narratives. You’ll be seriously missing out if you won’t, don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Preeminent Hollows.

07/10/2011