Clint Peery's Reviews > PineLight

PineLight by Jillian Peery

Jul 01, 2011

Read in June, 2011

Well I know my wife is the Author of this book but I must say that this is the first novel I have read front to back(Twice). I begged her to let me read it months ago but she would not allow me to read her unfinished product. The day came for me to sit down and read PineLight and I immediately new this was her calling! God has blessed her with a gift and I am so proud of her. We are excited about what this book is and what we believe it can become.

Now for my review of the book. IT WAS AWESOME!! Clara is a quiet High School student who really doesnt know anything about her past or who she really is. The book opens immediately with an altercation and builds from there. I will have to tell you though when I got to chapter 6 and met Maytide I did not want to stop reading. There were times in this book I got chills. The characters are so uniqe and I almost found myself liking the villian (once you read it you will know what I mean). When everything comes together later in the book I remember looking at Jillian and going woooooooooooow!! Anyway, I really hope you check this book out, you wont be disapointed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read PineLight.