Author G D Grace's Reviews > Hollywood Stories: Short, Entertaining Anecdotes about the Stars and Legends of the Movies!

Hollywood Stories by Stephen Schochet

Jun 30, 11

Join me, author & producer, G. D. Grace on “A Touch of Grace”, Friday, July 1st, 2011 at 8:00pm (Pacific Standard Time), as I engage in an enlightening thirty minute intimate interview with author of “Hollywood Stories”, Stephen Schochet.

Stephen Schocet’s (Pronounced Show-Het) Brief Bio taken from the email he sent directly to me:

Author Stephen Schochet is a professional tour guide in Hollywood who years ago began collecting little-known, humorous anecdotes to tell to his customers. His new book Hollywood Stories: Short, Entertaining Anecdotes About the Stars and Legends of the Movies! contains a timeless treasure trove of colorful vignettes featuring an amazing all-star cast of icons including John Wayne, Charlie Chaplin, Walt Disney, Jack Nicholson, Johnny Depp, Shirley Temple, Marilyn Monroe, Marlon Brando, Errol Flynn, and many others both past and contemporary. Tim Sika, host of the radio show Celluloid Dreams on KSJS in San Jose has called Stephen, “The best storyteller about Hollywood we have ever heard.

Stephen Schochet’s Literary Link:

Author, G. D. Grace Literary Links:

“A Touch of Grace” Blog Talk Radio Show:

CALL IN NUMBER TO SHOW: (347) 215-6245

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hollywood Stories.