Anthony Chavez's Reviews > Rico Slade Will Fucking Kill You

Rico Slade Will Fucking Kill You by Bradley N. Sands

Aug 27, 11

bookshelves: bizarro
Read on July 06, 2011

This was quite the thrill ride. Bradley Sands did an awesome job making your stereotypical action star Chip Johnson go nuts and lose his grip on reality while his mind deteriorates, blending his action role of Rico Slade with his everyday life. Seeing the scene shift from what "Rico Slade" was doing AKA Chip doing as Rico, and then seeing what was really happening from someone elses perspective was downright hilarious, not to mention there are awesome chapter titles to boot.

Bradley does a great job of writing action how we imagine action, not wordy, but not boring, just more short abrupt face punches that get the point across. It definitely is fast paced, where at points you can just imagine what happens between scenes because, well, that doesn't really matter. It's very interesting and entertaining, and really does get you thinking, or rereading what just happened, because Rico Slade is quick and unpredictable and what just happened was awesome. Good stuff, loved it, definitely wanna get my hands on another Sands book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rico Slade Will Fucking Kill You.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by K.D. (new)

K.D. Absolutely Rico Slater seems to be a short-tempered kind of guy.

Anthony Chavez Haha, yeah you sure don't wanna be stuck in a dark alley with him, but if you do, be sure to guard you throat, he always goes for the throat.

message 3: by K.D. (new)

K.D. Absolutely Just like me, I guess.