Victoria's Reviews > Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home & Other Unexplained Powers of Animals

Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home & Other Unex... by Rupert Sheldrake

Jun 29, 2011

bookshelves: books-with-dogs, nature, non-fiction
Read from April 07 to 08, 2008

The author takes a quite scientific approach to a very unscientific subject in this book, offering evidence and examples of animal telepathy and precognition. Obviously, the examples and case studies are the most interesting parts of the book and the science behind the theory is easily broken down to make this an entertaining non-fiction book. I do wonder if in the nine years between this book's publication and my discovery of it, if the outlined experiments for further study took place. And what the results were... maybe a follow-up or an updated version will be published at some point.

Either way, I heartily enjoyed this book (though I don't think my dog is terribly psychic) and would most definitely recommend it to anyone at all interested in this fascinating subject matter.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home & Other Unexplained Powers of Animals.

11/09/2016 marked as: read