Judith's Reviews > Strictly Professional

Strictly Professional by Sandy Sullivan

Jun 29, 11

Another fine romance from the pen of an author who seems to be able to capture the personalities of her characters and to keep the story moving forward and the sexual tension comsistent throughout her novels. Two doctors--oh my--and hot ones at that. Both are attracted to one another but time and again there are misunderstandings and miscommunications and old prejudices which keep on rearing their heads, and you have a story that is an emotional roller coaster. I usually don't like novels that focus in on adversarial relationships, but the context of this story are just different enough that the push-pull going on between the main characters doesn't overshadow the core story which is their managing to have a happy ending together. In fact, as Sullivan manages to do time and again, the gist of the tale, the plot and storyline, keep their misunderstandings in proper proportion. I enjoyed this novel alot and am becoming more and more a Sullivan fan as time passes. I truly delightful read.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Strictly Professional.