MizzSandie's Reviews > Unearthly

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Slow start, but I liked the story, the characters, the writing, the romance.

And by the way, I imagine Christian looking something a long the lines of this:
Photobucket

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unearthly.

04/05/2012 page 100
23.0% "I really like, how Hand is taking a different approach to Clara as the 'new girl' in the school. That she isn't immediately the center of attention, and every guy falls in love with her. The students notice, but go on living their lives. and she is insecure about getting people to like her, and how to approach them. sure, 'new hit wonders' happen, but I think more often it goes something like this. good job, C. Hand!"
04/05/2012 page 116
27.0% "I like Tucker. But I also like Christian. I'm already torn. Oh, sort of chrushing on jeffrey too. So many great guys... *sigh*" 3 comments
04/05/2012 page 150
34.0% "just realised that i will probably want to read the second book the minute i'm done with the first one. So this is the part where I went and bought it online. Guess that means i'm hooked! :)" 2 comments
04/05/2012 page 212
49.0% "Okay... so which character will turn out to *gasp!* be a Black Wing? (No, don't tell me!!). I'm guessing it will be Angelica or maybe... Christian? but shhhhh... don't tell me if im wrong or right, i still want a chance to be surprised :)" 3 comments
04/07/2012 page 318
73.0% "Okay, i am now officially a sucker for Tucker. You were wight, Mel :)" 1 comment

Mel (who is deeply in love with herself) God, Sandie, do you remember how much we gushed on and on about this book? Good times...now, it seems we rarely talk anymore.

Why?! It's not fair. The people I want to talk most to are usually the ones I get to talk least to.

(view spoiler)

MizzSandie Mel (who is deeply in love with Sheldon Cooper) wrote: "God, Sandie, do you remember how much we gushed on and on about this book? Good times...now, it seems we rarely talk anymore.

Why?! It's not fair. The people I want to talk most to are usually the..."

life gets in the way it seems.
but we must definately make sure we talk MUCH more, when we are on here. about books, hot guys, and you know, the business that is our lives.

The guy is good looking, but he is too mean and 'harsh' looking for my idea of Christian.

who is he anyway?

Mel (who is deeply in love with herself) Deal. How can a friendship strengthen (or even last for long) without regular communication? I guess I'm the guilty party here. I'm not good at keeping in touch with people.

That lovely hunk is Matt Gordon">my link text. He is absurdly handsome. I couldn't stop thinking about him for hours after watching that advert the first time. All my friends have a crush on him, too.

MizzSandie Mel (who is deeply in love with Sheldon Cooper) wrote: "Deal. How can a friendship strengthen (or even last for long) without regular communication? I guess I'm the guilty party here. I'm not good at keeping in touch with people.

That lovely hunk is ..."

Dont worry about our friendship dear- it is unbreakable!:)

The link doesnt work?