Mickey Reed's Reviews > Euphoria

Jun 29, 11

bookshelves: 2011, author-review, ereader
Recommended for: YA fans, Fans of Twilight, Supernatural YA fans
Read on June 29, 2011, read count: 1

Thank you to Jourdan for providing me with a PDF of this book. Here's my honest review:

Right off the bat, any reader can see how eloquent the writing is in this novel. It's like a thesaurus in the best of uses. Ms. Alexandra obviously has a way with words - just read this book. The best part? They all belong there! They make sense, and it's not overdone. The story comes together, and it's intriguing, smart, and mysterious. It leaves you hanging and eagerly waiting more!

Sure, Twilight comes to mind sometimes, but this novel easily creates its own identity as you read on. I wasn't really sure what Remaunt was for a while, but it becomes more and more obvious throughout the book. These vampires have their own rules, but that's a comical conversation.

Riley is an interesting character, and I'm still not sure about her. Read the book to see what I mean, but it's obvious there is more to her than we know. Hopefully part 2 is just as amusing and interesting as part 1 was! Can't wait for it to come out!

3.5 stars, but I rounded up :o)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Euphoria.

06/29/2011
5.0% "Yay, a Michelle! And she's "braving the heat in Arizona," too!"
06/29/2011
50.0% "This is pretty good!"