Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥'s Reviews > Highland Destiny

Highland Destiny by Laura Hunsaker

Apr 02, 12

bookshelves: highlander, keepers, time-travel, on-nook, scottish-highland, medieval, historical-romance
Recommended to Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥ by: Laura the Highland Hussy
Read from June 29 to July 02, 2011

The MOST BEAUTIFUL love story I've every read. Did I tell you that this book is a wonderful time travel romance. A MUST READ for highlander fans.

ps : I'm a time travel romance sucker ♥♥ and I'm happy to pay a bit more to get this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Highland Destiny.

Quotes Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥ Liked

Laura Hunsaker
“You’re in love with me? Why have you never said anything?” He demanded.

“No one wants to tell someone she loves him, and have him not say it back,” her eyes dropped and she said it so softly he had to strain to hear it.”

Laura Hunsaker
“With love, lass anything is possible.”

Laura Hunsaker
“He made her feel small. Since there weren’t too many men out there who could make her feel small, this frightened her a bit. It actually frightened her more than the huge sword slung across his back.”

Laura Hunsaker
“he loved her deeply and irrevocably. His life would be forever changed and if she weren't in his life, well, it would be meaningless".”

06/29/2011
28.0% "just thinking about highlanders makes me weak in the knees. Connor is super HOT!!!"
06/30/2011
63.0% "I know I know I'm abit slow. I had a bad migraine yesterday and couldn't open my eyes to read it. Today, I really miss Connor and Mackenzie"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Laura the Highland Hussy thanks! Wow, I'm so happy right now :) yay!

Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥ My pleasure. Thank you for writing it! ♥♥♥