Xe Sands's Reviews > Another Kind of Dead

Another Kind of Dead by Kelly Meding

Jun 28, 2011

bookshelves: project-reads
Read in June, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Another Kind of Dead.

Quotes Xe Liked

Kelly Meding
“You're alive." Wyatt's voice had never sounded so...small. "You were dead, but Christ, Evy, you're alive.”
Kelly Meding, Another Kind of Dead

06/28/2011 page 400
100.0% "It's rare that I like each book in a series more than the last - but definitely did with this one. Read it initially in prep for recording, but have since re-read it. Went in unexpected directions and had some great reveals. Can't wait to see where Meding decides to go in Wrong Side of Dead."
06/28/2011 page 400
100.0% "It's rare that I like each book in a series more than the last - but definitely did with this one. Went in unexpected directions and had some great reveals. Can't wait to see where Meding decides to go in Wrong Side of Dead."

Comments (showing 1-3)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead I just figured it out that you are the narrator I was just listening to. I love your narration. Great job, you really handle male voices surprisingly well!

message 2: by Xe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Xe Sands Thanks so much, Michelle! So glad that you are enjoying this series. It has become very near and dear to me. Been missing having Evy and Wyatt knocking around in my head :)

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Xe wrote: "Thanks so much, Michelle! So glad that you are enjoying this series. It has become very near and dear to me. Been missing having Evy and Wyatt knocking around in my head :)"

I bet! Well I hope to find your voice in alot more of my audiobooks in the future.