Tamara's Reviews > Hidden Talents

Hidden Talents by Emma Holly

Jul 20, 11

bookshelves: favorites
Read on July 18, 2011

Can I have 6 stars? I always love Emma, but this book was awesome! As usual Hot and Sexy, but really good story also.
This is a new world for Emma, Revolution NY, A pocket of Fae created magic that houses paranormals. A mostly werewolf police force, Magic that has to be licensed, Gargoyles, Demons, sorcerers oh my! I do so hope this will be the start of a new series, because the secondary characters were wonderful and they are telling me they need stories too! Rick, Grant, and all the guys need to find their HEAs!
This story is about, Adam, Alpha werewolf and police lieutenant, Who teams up with Ari, a telekenetic human who has just found out Revolution exists. She comes to Revolution to confront the bad guy, the eunich, who had hurt her friends because he is trying to control her. She plans to kill him, not knowing that she can't preform magic in Revolution without a license! "Hot cop" Adam and his team find her right off, torturing a minion for information on the eunich and instead of arresting her they team up to trap the bad guy!
Wonderful suspense, great love story and a made me cry ending!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hidden Talents.