treehugger's Reviews > Everything You Need to Know to Feel Go(o)d

Everything You Need to Know to Feel Go(o)d by Candace B. Pert

Mar 18, 2008

bookshelves: audiobooks, spiritual
Recommended for: fans of "what the bleep" and similar scientific spiritual explorations
Read in March, 2008

The audiobook version of this title is really neat - it's a live lecture that Dr. Pert gave to an audience in NYC, and then an in-depth interview delving into the heavier points in this book between the author and a woman with the most amazing voice ;).

Dr. Pert is doing what I hope I can do in my career, although her path is benchtop science, and I'd like mine to be more patient-care oriented than lab oriented. I just LOVE that she's bringing the scientific community in a VERY scientifically valid way in the realms of spirituality, bliss, feeling good, and natural health.

Anyone who liked the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know" would enjoy this audiobook. Now, I haven't read the book book, so review readers beware, I can't speak for the writing style of the book, only it's content, as was discussed in the audio version.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everything You Need to Know to Feel Go(o)d.