Crowinator's Reviews > Hallowed

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

Mar 13, 12

bookshelves: ya, paranormal, angels-and-gods, romance-and-vicarious-smoochies, 2012-reads
Read from March 07 to 13, 2012

Actual rating: 3.5 stars
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hallowed.

03/11/2012 page 63
16.0% "Oh crap. Who will it be? I'm seeing two possibilities to Clara's vision and I don't like either of them."
03/12/2012 page 85
21.0% "I'm enjoying this, but I feel the Fight Club references (the whole "first rule of Angel Club is...") should be over by now. In everything, not just this book. Then again, I wore my Unshelved Book Club T-shirt, which is based on the same Fight Club joke, yesterday, so what do I know?"

Catie Ha, just saw your 21% update. I would ask you what Unshelved Book Club is...but I know you'd never tell me. Sigh.

Crowinator Hah! Just for you, I will give you a link to the shirt:

Then you can go here and read the first comic (and if you click the Next button, you can see the other comics on Book Club -- there are about five or six).

Unshelved is my favorite library comic strip (also, probably the only library comic).

Catie One book at a time? NO NOTES? That is a tough club. LOL, I love that the main character's name is Dewey. I just spent the last twenty minutes reading that comic.

Crowinator It's very authentic to the working librarian experience. (c: Dewey is a teen librarian, too, so I have a special place in my heart for his snark. I only wish I could get away with acting like that at work.