Edwin's Reviews > Will Grayson, Will Grayson

5191101
Aug 31, 11

bookshelves: lgbt
Read from August 25 to 31, 2011

Will Grayson Will Grayson was an extremely inspirational and fun read. I fell in love with the character Tiny Cooper and his story line. There is nothing more fabulous than spreading love around and this book does that.

The premise of the book is based on two Will Graysons who eventually cross paths and their stories intertwine. The main story however is in the character Tiny Cooper, who brings both characters to life and inspires both of them to mature and accept themselves. One Will Grayson thinks of himself as asexual and simply follows the shadow of Tiny, the other Will Grayson is a deeply depressed teen whose view of life is simply dark.

The story starts with both Will's in their respective lives. Chapter after chapter we are introduced to each of the Wills. The characters are wonderfully developed and very different from one another. Due to chance, they both meet in Chicago and from then on become tied due to Tiny. Tiny brings life to both of their lives and teaches them about love, friendship and happiness.

I love that this book promotes a positive outlook of life, no matter your situation.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Will Grayson, Will Grayson.