Debbie 's Reviews > Perfect Chemistry

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

Aug 14, 11

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, young-adult
Read in July, 2011

After a summer where Brittany Ellis had questions about her boyfriend, she was assigned to partner with Alex Fuentes in chemistry class. Their differences were many, the obvious was racial, being from different sides of town but more importantly, she was the preppy cheerleader while he was the toughest gang member at the school. Finding a way to work together for the year soon became a friendship that neither of them was comfortable with and all of their friends hated. Opening up opportunity for new friendships, even with others, was a surprise, but when things got messy, who could they really count on to have their back.

Book 1 ….. Typical bad boy and goody two shoes, and this all happens in High School. Tough enough as it is, got to wonder if real gang members have that sort of thoughts and feelings (high school or not). Fell hard and fast for Alex - yep apparently I’m a sucker for the bad boys. Not as fond of Brit, she is a little to naïve. Touching story with a wonderfully atypical epilogue. Have to see how close the brothers follow in Alex’s footsteps with the next of this series ….. Rules of Attraction.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perfect Chemistry.

Shell This book was great! I enjoyed reading the story from each characters' point of view. What really got me though was the audiobook. Yummy male Latino voice read to me. Can NOT beat that!

Debbie lol, I just keep seeing it recommended and when I saw it I had to get it. I will probably get to it next month, but it is ready and waiting when I want :)

BookCupid Can't wait for part three