Angela's Reviews > Snow White And The Seven Hunks

Jun 27, 2011

it was ok
bookshelves: erotica
Read in June, 2011

I was a bit disappointed with this book. I just read a couple other reviews, and I think I am agreeing with Lori -- There were too many characters who all seemed pretty much the same. There were a couple who stood out, but over all -- the hunks were interchangeable (even down to the fact that they all had piercings and exceptionally large members...) -- I didn't think the sex scenes were all that hot at all, and while they were lengthy, they were not all that detailed, other than reminding us that Nicole (Rose Red) was really small, and couldn't handle the guys. over and over and over...okay, we got it! In fact, I found myself more annoyed with this book than enjoying it. It gets two stars because of the idea behind the story. It should have been much shorter (and focused on One main man) or much longer, developing the reality show story line better. In fact, I think my favorite chapter was when they watched the finished movie -- you finally got to see some of the uniqueness of the characters.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Snow White And The Seven Hunks.