Cassandra (The Book & Movie Dimension blogger)'s Reviews > The Iron Knight

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

Full, non-spoiler review courtesy at Book & Movie Dimension a Blog

Come along into Ash's mind as he tries to search for a way back to Meghan. His love that seems impossible. A love that could possibly destroy him. Brimming with dangerous adventures and twists that so mark Julie Kagawa's series. The Iron Knight is for those looking to see deeper into previous characters of The Iron Fey. Even moral lessons added in. The Iron Knight is an unbelievably amazing and so is the romance spilling out of it!

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Iron Knight.

07/22/2011 page 18
show 8 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Phynix Bryne how r u currently reading this book????? omg these r 1 of my fav series how can u already be reading this???

Cassandra (The Book & Movie Dimension blogger) Oh, Netgalley allowed me to read an e-book arc for-review. It's of Ash's perspective.

Phynix Bryne so is it like the whole book or just like some part... sorry im sorta lost with all these techno stuff...haha???

Cassandra (The Book & Movie Dimension blogger) All of it yeah. But has like some errors.

Phynix Bryne oh.... :( lucky ;P

Rachel wow how do u already have the iron knight??????

Phynix Bryne Rachel wrote: "wow how do u already have the iron knight??????"

I know right?

Rachel i really really want 2 read that book. how did u get it please tell me!!!!

Rachel Stephanie wrote: "I have not read any of these yet. I would like to start from the beginning."

i love this series it starts with the iron king,then the iron daughter then the iron queen :)