Em-em's Reviews > So Inn Love

So Inn Love by Catherine Clark

Jun 27, 2011

Read from June 29 to 30, 2011

Emily is finally getting the job that she has always wanted. But what was once her dream job turned ugly when she was suddenly transfered from being a receptionist to housekeeper and finally to being the hotel's official gofer who works on call and round the clock. However, what stirs her vacation and dream job around is a boy named Hayden. While enjoying her dream job she is caught in the whirlwind of romance that has its own secrets to be revealed that may cost her her own heart.

I really regret doing my review later now I feel like I am not giving the book any justice on the review part but I will try my hardest. The book spells ROMANCE all over it. It was the kind of book that when you read the first few pages you immediately have no doubts that it is a romance type of book. It was fun and light, Emily's head was a funny place. However the warm and then cold moments from Hayden are sometimes really getting annoying. It was intriguing at first then it just turned frustrating then annoying because the reason behind the cold shoulder moments were held out until the last minute. But I still admire Hayden, the guy sure knows how to put romantic in the romantic touch in everything. I envy Emily she is one lucky girl because Hayden really puts a lot of efforts in everything he does just to win Emily back. With all this romance you might think that the story is all fun yes it is fun and romantic but it leaves us with a beautiful message which is learn to stand on your own feet. There will come a time that we will have to make decisions for ourselves and when we do, we should hold our own ground and not let other people make decisions for us. Also we should all be ready to face the possible consequences of the choices we made.

This book is every bit the summer romance that I was hoping for!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read So Inn Love.