Emily's Reviews > Insurgent

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

May 03, 15

bookshelves: book-club
Read from May 01 to 14, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

If I thought the last book left me with a lot of questions, this one left me with even more. sdrftgbhjnkm. I wish I would have been able to just sit down one afternoon and read this book in one sitting, but I was so busy, but whenever I started reading, I wouldn't want to stop, but unfortunately something always got in the way.
My opinions on different things through the book kept changing, and now that it's done, I can't quite figure out what I feel about most things.
One thing I know for sure though, I still prefer the name 'Four' rather than 'Tobias' even though I had the whole book to try to get used to it.
99 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Insurgent.

05/02/2012 page 100
show 7 hidden updates…

Jason Um, because the first book came out in 2011...

Emily It's a rhetorical question. I understand why it takes so long between books, I just wish I didn't have to wait as long.

Sydney YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara ikr too bad they can't write as fast as we can read!

Emily Waiting a year between books is torture. :(

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara I waited until all three books came out before I read the hunger games...y oh y didn't i do the same with this one? :(

Sydney ikno and it doesnt help that the cover is AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Sydney Ik!!! i hope the nest 1 is like a divergent sign.. whoa that would be sooooo cool!!

message 9: by Safiya (new) - added it

Safiya it suckes i have been dieing to read that book

Stephie hey that is for the bookclub!!!!!!

Emily I needed something to read for my trip!!

Stephie okay, Ashly read it already tooo but I'm pretty sure we're using it for bookclub this month so you'll have to read it again.

Emily Haha okay! It'll be our first sequel we do :)

message 14: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Kabli i prefer four over tobias, too. glad to know i'm not the only one.

Emily The few times he was called Four during Insurgent, I was just like "Thankkk yooou that's so much better"

message 16: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Kabli haha me too.

Faith Agreed!! Four is a much better name than Tobias!!

Ibrahim Abdirisak I agree with you on how Four is a better name than Tobias. Although I think that Divergent was a better book than Insurgent, Insurgent was still a great book which left me with a cliff hanger. I really want to know if Tris will meet her relative that she has never seen before.

happy-wolf-music-girl Four is better than Tobias. Tobias sounds really proper, but it sort of explains his history.