Trix's Reviews > 72 Hours

72 Hours by Clare London

Sep 14, 12

did not like it
bookshelves: action, adventure, angst, mm-novels, mystery, suspense
Read from September 09 to 14, 2012, read count: 1

I should get a medal for actually finishing this. I am disappointed beyond words with this book. After reading The Tourist I admit I was having high expectations of this book. Perhaps this was also a reason for the low rating.

But I started rather interested in the story. It was only as I advanced with the reading that the rating dropped. Oh, why did I dislike this so much? Let me count the ways.

(view spoiler)

By this point in the book, I was reading for the dying hope that things might improve. They never did. It was disappointment on all levels.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 72 Hours.

09/09/2012
12.0% "Kind of a really slow build here..."
09/10/2012
36.0% "Kind of a really slow build here..."
09/10/2012
43.0% "Action picking up a bit."
09/12/2012
55.0% "So, let me get this straight. They both want the other and regret what happened but they each push away...at least it can't get any worse than this."
09/14/2012
86.0% "Don't know if I can finish this... urgh..." 3 comments

Kelly H. (Maybedog) I totally agree. The ending got better I thought but I had to drag my way there. I'm not sure why I bothered. The semen thing was weird, I agree. Didn't he end up using it?

message 2: by Trix (new) - rated it 1 star

Trix Kelly Maybedog wrote: "I totally agree. The ending got better I thought but I had to drag my way there. I'm not sure why I bothered. The semen thing was weird, I agree. Didn't he end up using it?"

Ha-ha. Sorry, can't remember what he did with it in the end...

Kelly H. (Maybedog) I think he threw it at someone. He stood there for a while with it in his hand. Totally bizarre.

message 4: by Trix (new) - rated it 1 star

Trix Kelly Maybedog wrote: "I think he threw it at someone. He stood there for a while with it in his hand. Totally bizarre."

This must be why I had forgotten it... -_-!

Kelly H. (Maybedog) I think you probably blocked it out. ;)