Lisa (Lissa) Smith's Reviews > Undead and Unpopular

Jul 04, 2016

bookshelves: 2011, 4stars-loved-it-i-recommend, 00-reviewed-generic-rate
Read in June, 2011

4 Stars:
And the errors and typo hit just keep coming. The first few chapters have you confused because of what happened between books four and five. The author introduces new characters with no explanation what so ever as how they joined the plot line. However, this books is fun mindless read like the rest of the series.

Among some of my favorites. Outstanding literary work. The characters are well developed, interesting. The liked characters are likable and the hated are unlikable. The writing is captivating enough to keep you interested until the end and leave you wanting more. It has a fairly original or uniquely well-developed plot. The pretense and romance was well balanced and done with properly distributed amounts of hints, behaviors and chemistry. Not so much predictable if at all. Overall, loved it, I recommend reading!!

9 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undead and Unpopular.

09/19 marked as: kindle_read
09/19 marked as: read
07/04 marked as: 0generic-statement-reviews
07/04 marked as: read

Angie (Mind Malfunction) The characters are from 'Biting in Plain Sight' #2.5 and 'Dead and Loving it' #4.5.

Lisa (Lissa) Smith Angie (Mind Malfunction) wrote: "The characters are from 'Biting in Plain Sight' #2.5 and 'Dead and Loving it' #4.5."

Thanks! I didn't know she had shorts.... do you know where I can loan a copy from???