Mary's Reviews > What Sisters Do Best/What Brothers Do Best

What Sisters Do Best/What Brothers Do Best by Laura Joffe Numeroff

F 50x66
Jun 26, 2011

bookshelves: 1st-grade, genders, kindergarten, language-development, pre-k, social-studies

I love that this is two books in one. Read What Brothers Do Best and flip the book over and you have What Sisters do best. Laura Joffe Numeroff gives examples of both genders doing the same job. It is a good social-studies book for careers, roles in families, and being helpful to one another. Be sue to catch Numeroffs other flip books...mommies and daddies and grandmas and grandpas.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What Sisters Do Best/What Brothers Do Best.

message 1: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Locchetta This is such a cute book. I am always eager for a deal so when I purchased this book it was because I got two books for the price of one! BUT, when I read this book I fell in love. It never fails that new siblings always love hearing this story and I have been known to send home a literacy pack with this book to families that are preparing to welcome a new addition! It usually helps to pump up the role of BIG brother and BIG sister quite nicely!