Ronica's Reviews > Murder of a Wedding Belle

Murder of a Wedding Belle by Denise Swanson

Aug 15, 2011

bookshelves: favorites
Read from July 09 to August 15, 2011

It has been a slow reading year for me, with my job I haven't had much free time to do the thing I love the most and that is of course reading.

I have been a fan of the Scumble River mysteries since I found the first book Murder of a Small-Town Honey in Barnes and Noble three years ago.

In this installment Skye is manipulated into assisting in the planning of her spoiled younger cousin's wedding, fending of her eager mother who would love nothing more then to see her married, choosing between two very handsome suitors (one of whom this reader would personally like to see give up), and last but not least let's throw a little murder in the mix.

The only disappointment I had in this book was that it lacked in Skye's normal interactions with the very funny and colorful townspeople of Scumble River.

I starting Murder of a Bookstore Babe next very excited about this one since it combines my love of reading and mystery.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Murder of a Wedding Belle.

07/09/2011 page 145